Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ice cubes

I'm tired of filling ice cube trays.

Each compartment has left, I examine two ice cubes. And 'as if the author knows that outrage, and who are you decide that as long as there are two cubes left, there would be a waste to fill the tray. A cube can of course be sacrificed.

As a result, every time I want ice in my drinks are limited to two dice, if I want to fill two ice cube trays. I have to walk all the way through the kitchen and fillthe subject or subjects slopping water on the road that I need to go forward in stocking feet.

I blame my wife, Kathie, for this because I know I have at least an argument every time I have to get a drink. She accuses me, of course. I know I'm right, because I do not remember ever having seen even fill a tray. In all honesty, I do it the wrong way. Maybe it's like one of those puzzles where you can add, subtract and divide a series of numbers and end withyour birthday. Perhaps, no matter how many ice cubes you take or do, there will always be two nuts on the left.

I used to blame her daughter, but he moved to Boston several years ago. I have a pin the rap on her when she returns home to visit, and I'm still told that I need to get a life.

Now I'm sure none of you can relate to this because Kathie tells me that we are the only people in the world that does not have a refrigerator, ice. I remember seeing, but aon National Geographic about a tribe in the deepest jungles of Brazil, the Amazon special to fill their containers from the ice. It 'was an example of how simple life, but hardly noticed lead.

I envy people who have ice machines that can only push a lever against the glass and fill to the brim with refreshing water ice, or you can open the door of the freezer and scoop an endless supply of frosty nuggets.

My sister-in-law and brother-in-lawhave a machine that makes ice only .. that's all it does!
They have a blade that can be as big as a boat Bailer's cool and a drink or a swimming pool in a flash.

They say it is to keep large. When we speak we need to go to the supermarket and buy a bag of ice, the place in the freezer promptly transformed into a solid mass of frozen, we want to loosen a fall on the kitchen floor. It 's very fun for our guests. I think I could get ice cream. I do not thinkKnow if they still do, but I suppose they do, I saw one on the Sopranos. However, they did on the ice.

Why do not we have a new refrigerator? Well, I was told that the machine, plus the cost of the water pipes, where she lives, would cost more than a new BMW.

Excuse me. I have to go fill the ice cube trays.

No comments:

Post a Comment